Friday, October 19, 2012

And then it just hit me.

My life is really amazing. Not just right now, but right now especially.

I have an incredibly supportive family that includes some of the best friends a girl could ever wish for and in 8 days, I'm marrying the man I love. And by "love" I mean respect, adore, laugh with, laugh at, get laughed at by, rely on for strength, offer my strength for, and so many other things I can't put into words.

I've been so caught up in a whirlwind of stuff and I think I lost sight of the amazing things happening around me. But this morning, I paused to take a breath, and it just hit me.

My life is amazing.

Holy crap, that's me.
(Thanks for the pic, Jane.)

[PS: Don't schedule your wedding 11 days after a professional conference you're helping to organize and host...especially if you're slated to give the opening talk. It's not a good idea.]

No comments:

Post a Comment